1. Go to the BAA Public Portal at https://baa2.st.dhs.gov/. 2. Click on the Solicitations > Current Solicitation tab. 3. Select the desired LRBAA Solicitation. 4. Locate and click on the "Submit a Pre-Submission Inquiry" button. 5. Complete the required components and click Submit.(Back to General FAQ questions)
Solicitations are posted on the Federal Business Opportunities website at www.fbo.gov, and simultaneously on the BAA Public Portal at https://baa2.st.dhs.gov/.(Back to General FAQ questions)
1. Go to the BAA Public Portal at https://baa2.st.dhs.gov/. 2. Register your organization and point of contact information. 3. Start a new proposal or white paper in response to a specific solicitation. 4. Complete the required components. 5. Submit the proposal.(Back to General FAQ questions)
If you have not yet submitted your proposal, you may log in to the Public Portal and edit the components of your proposal at any time. If you have already submitted your proposal, you cannot make any changes. Contact the Program Support office for more information. View contact information by clicking the Contact Us link.(Back to General FAQ questions)
When you submit a proposal successfully, it will display on the Proposal Activity Worksheet page in the Proposals submitted or past due date section (example shown below, Figure 1).(Back to General FAQ questions)
Contact the help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (703) 480-7676 to verify that the e-mail address for the point of contact is correct. The help desk responds to inquiries within one business day.(Back to General FAQ questions)
1. Go to the BAA Public Portal at https://baa2.st.dhs.gov/.
2. Click the Portal Login link, located at the top-right corner of the window.
3. On the login page, click the Forgot your password? link. The Forgot Your Proposal Submission Password? page displays.
4. In the Username field, enter your username.
5. Click the Continue button.
6. Your personal security question will display. Enter your answer.
7. Click the Continue button.
8. You will receive an e-mail containing your new password.
Due to security considerations, restrictions have been placed upon the use of special characters in completing forms on the website. Special characters are limited to simple punctuation marks only. This issue most often occurs in the Technical Abstract free-text field.
We recommend that you type your text directly into the free-text field. If you must "copy and paste" your text, copy from a basic text editor (not a word processing program) and paste it into the field.(Back to General FAQ questions)